Alex Bennett, is a Qualified Certificate 3 Horticulturist, has a Certificate 3 in Arboriculture, a Professional Nurseryman and Nursery Manager.
In 2000, he underwent 2 years of additional training at the Pre-eminent Bonsai Nursery, Mansei-en in Japan.
He has over a 15 years of field experience working with plants of many different species. He uses the intimate knowledge to provide high quality assured work on your garden, plants and bonsai trees.
Quiet garden services include:
* Pruning trees in a Japanese/ Asian style but not exclusive to pruning in that manner. Will tailor pruning to clients needs.
* Specialised pruning and styling on courtyard and backyard trees.
* Provides Aboricultural Tree Service. Pruning/deadwooding work and removal for garden trees.
* Weed control.
* Pest identification and management.
* Garden maintenance.
* A special pick up /delivery for overgrown potted plants
* At your home, work on site repotting service.
Quiet Garden is insured and operates throughout the Sydney area.